|A charming storybook house nestled amongst a deep green forest of oak trees, Creekside Guesthouse offers a beautiful respite from the pressures of the working world. The house and grounds sit well back on five, hill-country acres bordering the cool blue waters of Patterson Creek, complete with a clear water, rock lined swimming hole to enjoy much of the year. Located off Hwy337, west of downtown Leakey, Creekside is little more than an hour from San Antonio and just 10 minutes from Garner State Park. It is a very private, very peaceful and serene place to set your cares aside. We know you will enjoy Creekside as much as we do.
- Comfortable living room with satellite TV.
- Generous dining area sits eight.
- Three roomy bedrooms with lovely, quilt-topped beds (two queen upstairs, one king down). Twin air mattresses available.
- Each bedroom has it's own full bath.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot, dishes, etc.
- Washer and dryer. Towels and linens provided.
- Front porch with ceiling fans and rockers. Watch deer come to the feeder.
- Large limestone-lined firepit for gathering and enjoying the setting sun.
- Large BBQ pit with rotiserie & nice BBQ area with chairs & outdoor sink.
- Amazing outdoor, oversized, heated jacuzzi tub